Guideline for Oral Session Speakers
- All presentations must be in English.
- The presentation time is 15 minutes; 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
- Overruns will not be allowed. Chairpersons may give instructions to finish a presentation within the assigned presentation time.
- Scientific Session speakers should prepare their presentation file(s) in MS Power Point (MS Office 2007 or 2010).
- If you use fonts other than standard Windows fonts, please bring the font file(s) on site along with the presentation file(s).
- If your presentation file(s) contain(s) video clips or sound, please bring them to ensure that they work properly.
- Please bring your presentation file(s) with you in a USB memory stick. Make sure to upload your presentation file(s) on the computer/laptop in the session room at least 10 minutes before your session starts and check your presentation file(s). A technician will be ready to assist you with copying and checking your presentation file(s).
Guideline for Poster Presentation
- Posters should include the title in the abstract.
- Each poster has a poster number, helping you to find the location of your poster.
- The dimension of posters should not exceed 70 mm (w), 90 mm (h).
The authors will be informed when their abstracts are accepted.