TOPKAPI PALACE – SULTAN AHMET SQUARE- SUNKEN CISTERN- AYASOFYA MUSEUM – COVERED BAZAAR
Pick up at 08:30 / Drop of at 17:30
Departure at 08:30 from your hotel. We start today with a tour of Topkapı Palace, which was built in 1478 by Conqueror Mehmet 2nd in the historical peninsula. Then we keep going to Sultan Ahmet Square. We visit Obelisk, German Fountain, Serpent Column, Knitted Obelisk, Sunken Cistern, Sultan Ahmet Mosque which known as the Blue Mosque in the world, because of blue-green-white colored İznik tiles inside on the walls, after go to Hagia Sophia Museum, that the conquest of Istanbul converted to mosque and today used to as museum. Our lunch in restaurant with famous Sultan Ahmet meatball menu. We have free time for shopping at the historical covered bazaar. And then we turn back to your hotel at 17:30.
What Is Included In The Tour Rate:
- All transfers with private tourist vehicles.
- All trips specified in the program.
- Professional guidance service.
What Is Excluded In The Tour Rate:
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fees for all museums in the program.
- Possible other expenses not mentioned in the agency services included in the unit.
Tour Rate : 35,00 € | Pro Person